Call our office at 541-345-7106 to find out how.
This class includes:
- Four 2-hour classes or one-day 8-hour class
- Unlimited counseling sessions
- Single bureau credit report (tri-merge available for additional cost)
Since 1994, NEDCO has been working with families and individuals to prepare them to become successful homeowners through the Threshold Homeownership Program. Hundreds of families have taken what seemed like a distant dream and made it a reality!
This in-depth program has two components:
1. Class: Topics include working with a realtor, shopping for a mortgage, insurance, home maintenance and repair, and weatherization and energy savings.
2. Unlimited one-on-one consultations: Work with an Asset Building Specialist to plan your individualized path to homeownership – whether you need help saving, paying down debt, reviewing financing options, referrals to trusted lenders/realtors, a second set of eyes on your closing paperwork – or maybe all of the above! Includes a single bureau credit report.
Class Dates and Times:
Saturday, 4/22/2017 – 9am – 5pm
421 High Street, Suite 110
Oregon City, OR 97045
*Refunds for services are available only in extenuating circumstances. No refunds will be given within 48 hours of a class or appointment.*