¡$75 le compra las clases ilimitadas y asesoramiento!
Llame a nuestra oficina al 541-345-7106 para averiguar cómo.
Do you often feel like you’re just getting by…and never getting ahead? Are you ready to take the next steps toward a financial goal? (Maybe with the help of an IDA?)
At NEDCO, just about everything we do starts with a solid Financial Foundation. (And who couldn’t use a little help in that area?!)
Whether you want to…
- Buy a car
- Buy a home
- Go to college
- Build your savings
- Save for retirement
- Start a small business
Typically taught as a four-part series, Financial Foundations covers the core topics to help you reach your financial goals:
- How to set realistic goals, and break them into bite-size pieces
- Creating a budget that lets you pay down debt and save
- Figuring out your “spending leaks” – and whether you want to keep them or fix them
- The best strategies for paying down debt, resolving collections, etc.
- Understanding, building, and repairing credit
- Insurance needs (for yourself and your asset)
- Introduction to long term financial planning: retirement plans, college savings plans, etc.
The Individual Counseling
After you complete the class, you’ll meet with a Financial Counselor to review your financial situation and create an action plan for moving forward. Your counselor will:
- Help you set your personal financial goals;
- Review your free tri-merge credit report with you, to make sure it’s accurate and then create a plan to repair or rebuild and credit issues, pay down debt, or just build stronger credit;
- Analyze your financial situation and help you create a budget that will allow you to pay down debt and save toward a down payment;
- Refer you to other resources that will help you toward your goal;
- Answer any questions that came up during class;
You can take Financial Foundations as a stand-alone class, or combine it with any of our asset-specific classes (homeownership, small business start-up, etc.). If you register for a combination, you can save on both!
Registration for Financial Foundations includes an individual consultation with a financial counselor and a single bureau credit report.
*Financial Foundations is the required financial class for all IDA participants, and must be completed before applying for an IDA.*
(Clase durante todo el dia - 9 a.m. - 6 p.m.)
212 Main Street
Springfield, OR 97477