Do you have a great idea for a small business, but are not sure how to get started? Do you have a small business that you want to run more effectively?
NEDCO’s microenterprise services equips entrepreneurs with the skills and financial resources necessary to operate a small business. The program is integrated with other NEDCO services to produce long-term success for Lane County’s entrepreneurs. Get started with business coaching or Small Business Foundations today.
Small Business Development Series – Do you have a great idea for a small business, but are not sure how to get started? This program will help you assess your entrepreneurial potential and business idea. The benefits offered by the series include:
The benefits offered by the services include:
- Individual Microenterprise Counseling
- Entrepreneurial Education Classes
- Business Plan Development
- Business Financials Development
- Topical Workshops and Panel Discussions
- Access to Capital through Community LendingWorks
- Access to Affordable Office Space
- Business Matched Savings & Loan Programs
- Personal Financial Wellness Education